Last Updated: Jun 27, 2016     Views: 27

Second Career Student: Work Experience Credits

Second Career students may qualify for Prior Learning and Assessment Recognition (PLAR).  This should be discussed with the College Advisor.  Please call 416-415-5000 ext. 3372 to speak with an adviser.

Related Topics

Need more help?

Toll-free in Canada

and United States:

TTY: 1-877-515-5559