Last Updated: Oct 03, 2017     Views: 1171

Full-Time Status

To obtain proof of full-time status you need to bring your George Brown College Student ID card or other photo identification to the Student Service Centre at your campus and they will provide you with a 'Confirmation of Enrollment' letter.

You may fax the form to (416)415-4289 if it is needed for a scholarship fund, scholarship plan, RESP, or any other third party organization.