Last Updated: Oct 03, 2017     Views: 384

Official Transcripts

To request an Official transcript please complete the online 
Transcript Request Form including your payment information and submit it to the Office of the Registrar.  You may also make these requests in person at the Student Service Centres.

Unofficial transcripts and Grades can be accessed through your 
STU-VIEW account.

If you are requesting a transcript to forward to another Ontario post-secondary institution you are applying to, you may do so electronically through the Ontario Colleges
website at:

Please Note:  The college does not mail grade reports.