Last Updated: Jul 31, 2017     Views: 76

Financial Aid

Most students from Ontario are eligible for OSAP (Ontario Student Assistance Program) and can apply for this assistance at  If you are from another province, you should apply for the Student Assistance program from your home province. 

In addition to OSAP, other types of financial aid are also available for full-time post-secondary students, such as scholarships, awards and bursaries.

If you are having financial difficulties, please contact the Financial Assistance Office at your campus to discuss the options.

Related Topics