Last Updated: Jul 29, 2017     Views: 75

Tuition Tax Receipts (T2202A)

You can get a copy of your Tuition Tax Receipt through your STU-VIEW account.  The receipt is available online in February of each year for the previous tax year.  For more information, please visit the Tuition Tax Receipt webpage.

Related Topics

Need more help?

Toll-free in Canada

and United States:

TTY: 1-877-515-5559