Last Updated: Jan 13, 2021     Views: 3061

Program Withdrawal

Students who no longer want to attend the program or full semester:

The following options are available on how to withdraw from a program:

  1. You may withdraw from a program via the web by logging on to George Brown’s online Student Information System STU-VIEW. You must do so within the established timelines.
  2. You may visit the Student Service Centre and complete a Student Action form indicating your intention to withdraw from the full program.
  3. You may submit an e-mail to including your name, student ID number, program code and the reason you are withdrawing.
  4. For international Students withdrawing from full-time programs, please visit the International Centre or access the International withdrawal information webpage. If you are withdrawing from our EAP program, please email the department at:

If you are a student receiving OSAP and entitled to a refund, the refund will automatically go back to the National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC)