Last Updated: Jan 13, 2021 Views: 3061
Students who no longer want to attend the program or full semester:
- Must or withdraw by the established timelines for the semester (see options below)
- Must notify Financial Aid office regarding OSAP loan (if applicable)
- For International student: must contact International Centre
The following options are available on how to withdraw from a program:
- You may withdraw from a program via the web by logging on to George Brown’s online Student Information System STU-VIEW. You must do so within the established timelines.
- You may visit the Student Service Centre and complete a Student Action form indicating your intention to withdraw from the full program.
- You may submit an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, student ID number, program code and the reason you are withdrawing.
- For international Students withdrawing from full-time programs, please visit the International Centre or access the International withdrawal information webpage. If you are withdrawing from our EAP program, please email the department at: ESL@georgebrown.ca.
If you are a student receiving OSAP and entitled to a refund, the refund will automatically go back to the National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC)