Last Updated: Jan 13, 2021     Views: 1051

Students must provide legal name change documents to change their name with the College. These include a Marriage Certificate (for proof of surname changes), Legal Name Change document, Birth Certificate, or Driver's License.  For official name changes, you must provide supporting documentation either in person at the Student Service Centre or via email to  Students wishing to change their given name on George Brown College records must contact Staff and Faculty wishing to change their names must contact Human Resources (

Related Topics

Need more help?