Last Updated: Jan 13, 2021     Views: 9062

You are enrolled when you have made a payment and you are registered for your courses.

For Domestic Students: 

To obtain proof of full-time status you will need to request a Verification or Confirmation of Enrollment Letter

Requests for confirmation of enrolment letters and completion of RESP forms cost $15 per request and are available by academic year (September – August). Letters are issued to students who are registered and in good standing (i.e. no financial hold).

Online requests: Letters can be requested online at our new self-service website.  First-time use of the self-service website will require you to register for an account by clicking “Student & Alumni Registration”.

Emailed requests: submit a completed CoE & RESP Request Form to Registration

For International Students:  Confirmation of Full-time status or Enrollment letter can be requested through the International Centre by visiting the website Letter Request for International Students.


Related Topics

Need more help?