Last Updated: Jan 13, 2021     Views: 176

Updating OSAP information

Changes to the information provided on the OSAP application must be reported by the OSAP applicant to the Financial Assistance Office. This includes changes in full-time status, changes in an academic program, changes in reported income and assets, changes in family status (to name a few) etc. Please send an email to to enquire about how to report those changes.


Related Topics

Need more help?