Last Updated: Jan 13, 2021     Views: 65

Off-site Admission Assessment

It may be possible to take the Admission Assessment off-site, at another institution. You will need to make arrangements with an educational institution near you, where you can take the assessment.*

 Only invigilators working in a full-time teaching, administrative, or counselling position in a recognized post-secondary institution (college or university) will be approved. That institution will administer the assessment, make sure that it is conducted under the correct conditions, and send the completed assessment to George Brown College.

 You and your chosen invigilator must complete the following form:

 Send the completed form to the GBC Assessment Centre via the GBC email address on the form. 

Related Topics

Need more help?